CHAMAN VATIKA offers International Standard of Schooling in a healthy stimulating and disciplined environment . Students seeking admission from foreign countries are offered following additional facilities by the school at cost :-
1 - In the beginning, special care is taken to gradually acclimatise the overseas students to the local environment. A special
guidance cell consisting of 3 Senior Teachers exists for the purpose.
2 - Pick-up / See-off arrangement at the Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi.
3 - Reservation of Air Tickets etc.
4 - Assistance in Completion of Passport, Visa and other such like formalities.
5 - Arrangements regarding foreign exchange conversions etc.
6 - Arrangements for Cash and valuables security lockers in Bank.
7 - Arrangements regarding sight - seeing/Tours/Camps etc.during vacations for those students who stay back.
Admissions are open for Grades 4th to 12th for classes starting in April
It is the policy of the School Board to accept students of all nationalities. We may consider admiting children those who wish to begin school in July. As the children in India have attended one month s classes in April-May (before the 2 months summer vacation), extra efforts will be put to bring them at par with their current batch.
CHAMAN VATIKA reserves the right to evaluate each applicant to determine acceptance and appropriate placement.
Age of the student and previous school records will be reviewed and considered in determining placement. The school retains the responsibility of placing students at their appropriate instructional level. Although the majority of our students are fluent in English, some students are accepted into the school with very little or no English. Intensive English support teaching ensures that non-English speakers are readily integrated into the classroom learning environment. We offer French as a second Language (after English). Students may undertake any other language offered under board through a self-study mode.
Prospective parents are requested to:
Download the Form.
- Fill the Application form, scan and e-mail us the scanned application form along with scanned copies of documents i.e. copy of birth certificate, copy of latest school report, photograph of student, valid visa for studies in India.
- Send the original hard copies by mail to: CHAMAN VATIKA SCHOOL, Ambala Chandigarh Highway, P.O. Kakru, Ambala City -134007, Haryana, INDIA along with 12 recent passport sized photographs of the student and his/her parents or guardians.(Please paste the photographs and do not staple them.
- Please enclose a draft for US$100 for along with the Application form. The Draft must be drawn in favour of “CHAMAN VATIKA SCHOOL” payable at Ambala Cantt. Alternatively, you may E-Transfer the amount as per details given here under:
Favouring “CHAMAN VATIKA SCHOOL”,
H.D.F.C. BANK, Nicholson Road, Ambala Cantt. Swift Code No: HDFCINBB A/c No. 1311450000068,
ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE, Sadar Bazar, Ambala Cantt. A/c No. 01192010019950
Places on the waiting list are determined by the date on which we receive all of the requested admissions documentation - including the Application Fee, copy of passport and the reports from the current school. Parents whose children are offered places will have a specific period of time in which to confirm their acceptance by paying the Registration Fee. In the event of failure to register within the allocated period, the school reserves the right to move to the next candidate on the list.
Documents Required For NRI / Overseas Students (At the time of joining school)
List of documents required at the time of joining for NRI / Overseas students seeking admission to C.V. are:
Original passport and visa.
Registration proof from the Indian Embassy. School leaving certificate from the previous school.
Character certificate from the previous school One attested copy of original birth certificate of child.
NRI / Overseas students are requested to contact the nearest Indian diplomatic mission for complete information related to travel, health, and other essential documents required. However, The Indian Consulates normally require International students coming to India to furnish the following documents:
- Valid Passport and Student Visa - Regular or Provisional
- Confirmed letter of acceptance or a provisional admission certificate from CHAMAN VATIKA
- Health certificate and AIDS-free certificate
Information regarding customs and baggage rules is available with the Indian diplomatic missions abroad. Students are advised to consult these rules before coming to India